da0utlaw
You Got The TOUCH!
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REVIEW
If you've been to SH Figuarts thread in Commerce, you might've seen me complain about how my Double not arriving. Well, it finally came through last Friday but due to weekend obligations I couldn't finish it till right now.
I gotta say, I am very satisfied with the figure. Yes, the dreaded black elbow joint is there and wish Bandai could've done something about it (oh well). But the articulation and overall appearance looks great enough that I can sort of overlook it.
Now, read the review and count your crimes
(Comment and critique appreciated)
If you've been to SH Figuarts thread in Commerce, you might've seen me complain about how my Double not arriving. Well, it finally came through last Friday but due to weekend obligations I couldn't finish it till right now.
I gotta say, I am very satisfied with the figure. Yes, the dreaded black elbow joint is there and wish Bandai could've done something about it (oh well). But the articulation and overall appearance looks great enough that I can sort of overlook it.
Now, read the review and count your crimes
(Comment and critique appreciated)
Last edited by a moderator: