Places to hit up in HK

Synch

Member
Anyone able to supply a list of good stores & such places to hit up for rider goodies new and old here?.. & other such things like gransazer & garo, or even transformers?. ect ect! ?

Thanks!

Allso are there bootlegs of these types of toys out there?.. I know there are for transformers but I wouldn't know what to look out for for other toy lines :S


Oh yes I was wondering as well what stuff generaly tends to go for for newer priced items?.. I have only ever really seen jacked up ebay & online prices. I'm really just starting to get into the entire live action type stuff like kamen rider & some of the said above... I've yet to learn even simple things like the names of the toylines ect HEH!
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…