Levelling up on the right chapters will make the game more fun because you won't struggle in very hard boss fights. So I decided to share the Chapters for grinding so you can level up early and have a less hard time on very hard boss fights.

1. On Chapter 1- Kill cactuars over and over again for 5000 Xp! 120,000 exp is the ammount you can abuse on this level, You will be level 45 very early!

2. Chapter 3- Explore the surroundings and quests of this whole chapter because you will get to have chocobos very early. You will also be living like a millionaire after killing goblins for hours.

3.Chapter 4- Have an infinite Quest that you can easily spam and abuse for lots of goodies.

4. All the side quests of Chapter 13 will make you really feeling rich.

What are the levels you accuse for grinding?

Administrator
Staff member
Just do all side quest and you will get level ups , items and experience, you will be find without grinding but if you want to grind so your party members will be over powered. Oh make your characters sleep in hotels! Your multipliers will be better if you sleep in Luxury Hotel instead of a Caravan.

Mai

Always try to find new recipes for Ignis to cook. His cooking gives a lot of XP!!
In Althissia there is a food somewhere in Maagho that will boost your characters if they ate it.

Levelling up on the right chapters will make the game more fun because you won't struggle in very hard boss fights. So I decided to share the Chapters for grinding so you can level up early and have a less hard time on very hard boss fights.

1. On Chapter 1- Kill cactuars over and over again for 5000 Xp! 120,000 exp is the ammount you can abuse on this level, You will be level 45 very early!

2. Chapter 3- Explore the surroundings and quests of this whole chapter because you will get to have chocobos very early. You will also be living like a millionaire after killing goblins for hours.

3.Chapter 4- Have an infinite Quest that you can easily spam and abuse for lots of goodies.

4. All the side quests of Chapter 13 will make you really feeling rich.

What are the levels you accuse for grinding?

Wow! I am planning to replay the final fantasy 15 today or before weekend and I must say that these tips are going to come handy as I move to winning the battles. I had a tough time trying to win hard fights when I played it last few weeks, but with these trick, I am giving it another punch soon.

After unlocking the most recent area in the story, you should explore it and do hunts. Also do as many side quests as you can just to let the exp stack up. After that you go rest at the different inns. personally, I prefer the inn in Lestallum because you get a 1.5x multiplier if you rest there.