Pics of some younger Tokuheads

:laugh:

They're cool. :198:

Ah, when my Ryuki set comes along, I'll be taking pictures of myself and my little brothers with each of the three belts that I own.

It's quite surprising because aside from Rider Knight, they're the only Toku fans I know in my area. ^^;
 
When I was little, I used to have a Red Zyuranger helmet and when the whole family went to the mall, I will put it on and throughout the time shopping, the helmet was still intact. My parents used to say its really really embarrasing. lol. :P
 
Two years ago when I was working at wally-world, I saw a little kid walk into the store wearing a Ryuki shirt that had the armor design on it. I was kinda surprised to see it, but it was cool.
 
Ryuki said:
:laugh:

They're cool. :198:

Ah, when my Ryuki set comes along, I'll be taking pictures of myself and my little brothers with each of the three belts that I own.

It's quite surprising because aside from Rider Knight, they're the only Toku fans I know in my area. ^^;

Yeah man, only 54 minutes away from each other. :P It would be great to meet 3 Toku lovers. I could also learn where you live to "borrow" your Adult V-Buckle. Meaning I'll rob you. Er.....you didn't hear that from me...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top