Permanent and dramatic civilian deaths for Kamen Rider

I don't care either way, the people in danger are not real, the danger is not real, and none of it will be real, treat it as such.
 
How? Because it is the truth? They aren't real so it doesn't matter in the long run either way.
 
I don't care either way, the people in danger are not real, the danger is not real, and none of it will be real, treat it as such.

How? Because it is the truth? They aren't real so it doesn't matter in the long run either way.

It may be the truth, but you're not really adding to the conversation in any helpful or constructive way. You're just dumping all over it. Come on, man, Play nice. Don't be a jerk just because it's fiction.

By the same logic you're using, there's no point in getting invested in ANYHING fictional. I could almost ask why you're even here when fictional stuff is the major reason why we all gather here. But I won't take it that far. I'll just assume you are here at this forum for a reason and maybe you're just having a bad day or something. Why don't you take a nap and come back when you're ready to add to this conversation in meaningful way, okay champ? :)
 
Don't be a jerk just because it's fiction.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't get worked up over it.
By the same logic you're using, there's no point in getting invested in ANYHING fictional.
Technically I don't attach myself to it so in a sense you are correct.
come back when you're ready to add to this conversation in meaningful way, okay champ?
Very well.
 
By that reasoning, you might as well have no story or characters.

Well Den-O took a different route. The dialog pretty much spells out that the Imagin were originally just everyday folk. Normal humans living in the future. Then the world ends and to escape certain doom they travel back in time. Only to have their memories wiped, their original bodies destroyed, and be manipulated by a mysterious voice into taking up monstrous forms and doing it's bidding. And what does the hero do? Does he try to save them? Try to help them regain their memories and/or human forms? No, he starts screaming about his hissatsu and kills 'em!

To be fair, that sounds similar to the setup with Shocker's kaijin.
 
Well Den-O took a different route. The dialog pretty much spells out that the Imagin were originally just everyday folk. Normal humans living in the future. Then the world ends and to escape certain doom they travel back in time. Only to have their memories wiped, their original bodies destroyed, and be manipulated by a mysterious voice into taking up monstrous forms and doing it's bidding. And what does the hero do? Does he try to save them? Try to help them regain their memories and/or human forms? No, he starts screaming about his hissatsu and kills 'em!

I thought Imagins were beings from another dimension, not the future.
 
I thought Imagins were beings from another dimension, not the future.
I'm just going by memory and it's been nearly five years since I watched Den-O. But IIRC there's two possible futures in Den-O. The "good" one that Hana comes from and a "bad" one where the world ends. The Imagin come from that bad future.

And then at the end of the series [HIDE]they say that the "bad" future has been cut off again. The same future that the six good Imagin come from. So Momotaros and co. can never return to their own time, will never return to human form, will never know who they really were, will never see their friends or families again...:bawling:[/HIDE]Also I'm fairly sure this is all the fault of the trenchcoat-wearing "Past Man" (whose identity I won't reveal here because spoilers).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top