Paying Rent (Roleplay toys, figures, vintage, etc)

Horatio

Deneb Candy Hoarder
Allo Allo. It's Horatio's garage sale!

Please make an offer on anything. Some of these items I'm not sure about the pricing for, but we can discuss anything.

Rules:
I ship internationally.
Everything ships from San Francisco, CA.
Paypal only.

Check out my eBay here, complete with excellent feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/iriomotehoratio

Onto the items, starting with unpictured:

Transformers:
Uuser Custom Animated Arcee Head $18

PICTURES COMING:
DX Gokai-Oh with Box (will take any reasonable offer)
DX Gokai Spear w/o Key (will take any reasonable offer)
DX Gokai Cellular with Gokai Silver Key (will take any reasonable offer)
Black Windscale Vest $250

Pictured items:

picture.php

Dekaranger Blay Throttle with Wrist Band $30

picture.php

Dinothruster (Comes with Black belt buckle, not one pictured, everything else is pictured, may be missing a part, please see photo) $35

picture.php

Wing Pen Tact US Release (Comes with Japanese Abarekiller belt buckle from Dinothruster Photo) $20

picture.php

Jusco Exclusive Cyclone Memory $55

picture.php

Tatsulot $45

picture.php

Hibiki Case with Extra Disc Animal MAKE OFFER

picture.php

Vintage Midoranger Figure (Original 70's release!) $25

picture.php

"Ranger Bands" $4 each

picture.php

Terrormander (Part of God Neptune, Japanese repaint of Piranacon) $15

picture.php

Scylla (Also part of God Neptune) $15

Unless otherwise noted, each item comes with everything pictured. Everything is in excellent condition, except where noted.
 
Last edited:
Bump! Added some prices (make offers if you feel like I'm being crazy, a lot of this I've had for so long I don't know what it foes for these days) as well as Gokaioh, Gokai Spear, Gokai Cellular, and a Black Windscale Vest.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top