Paradise City

Awkward Correspondent
Paradise City is one of the few remaining movies of Bruce Willis before his retirement. He suffers from frontotemporal dementia. It is a type of cognitive impairment and is sometimes what brings about this condition. The legendary action star decided to end his career while he was at the peak of his physical and mental abilities, despite the fact that he could still perform his job. Each new movie in which he stars will mark a significant and bittersweet turning point in his career. Detective Knight: Independence will serve as his farewell film before he retires for good.
Bruce Willis and John Travolta previously worked together in Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction. It has been 28 years since the last time they starred on the same film. They were allies in that classic but this time around they will be sworn enemies.
Paradise City is directed and co-written by Chuck Russell.  Russell is known for movies like...

Continue reading...

TJN

Sad that by 2024 there will be no more Bruce Willis movies but his health and family comes first.

I think the movie industry fraternity will really miss the excellent movies and works of the legend Bruce Willis as retires soon under medical conditions. However playing the character of villain in the paradise city with John Travolta makes it a must watch for this film.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
Travolta is actually the villain. Bruce Willis is the protagonists dad.

Ao no Exorcist
This looks like it could be more interesting and entertaining than your standard Bruce Willis straight-to-video release. In front of Travolta, he appeared to have pulled himself together and tried harder than usual. Additionally, the budget is looking more promising. Exactly like this is how we should always remember Bruce Willis. I'd like to end on a hopeful and encouraging tone. It turned out beautifully! How I long for the next time I see them both again! They are, in my opinion, some of the greatest actors of all time. This is something I'm looking forward to seeing because it features three of my favorite actors. I could care less if Bruce Willis isn't the main attraction, so long as the acting is great, the plot is engaging, and the action is thrilling. For me, it doesn't matter if Bruce Willis is playing a supporting character or not as long as he's in the same film as a great lead actor like John Travolta.

Hello Strangah!
Unfortunately, they did not play "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses, which was one of my expectations. My entire day has just been ruined, and I feel an overwhelming sense of despair.

My friend gave me their Netflix Password
This seems like it would have been a good idea back in the 1990s, when they were at the pinnacle of their careers. Exactly how many more Bruce Willis movies are in the works? He may have retired, but it looks like he finished quite a few films.

Not only did Chuck Russell co-write the script, but he also directed the film! He helped with the script and direction of several notable films, including an outstanding version of "The Blob," the best Nightmare on Elm Street sequel, "Dream Warriors," and a competent Arnold action flick, "Eraser." He may be the movie's single redeeming feature. Willis' lines are choppy and unnatural (perhaps due to his illness), and Travolta doesn't appear to be enjoying himself at all. But who knows? The trailer could just be bad, like so many others. Nonetheless, given the production company's track record, it's feasible that this is just another bomb in a long line of them.

I don't understand why A-list actors like Bruce Willis and John Travolta would want to be in films of this caliber. I can't believe how many great actors and actresses are being used for the same tired action movie plots. I really, truly, sincerely pray that they will resume making movies of a decent quality soon. This seems awful, and it's plain to see that Bruce can't deliver his lines as well as he once did.

Bruce is dying because of his health condition. He wants to make as much money as long as his body can handle so he can save money for treatment also for the future of his family.