S supermanbx Lurker Nov 7, 2007 #11 HaiTien78 said: wrong thread :redface2: My complete dub set of Towards the Future is coming in this week Click to expand... Let me know when the thread is up or where it is so we can do business.
HaiTien78 said: wrong thread :redface2: My complete dub set of Towards the Future is coming in this week Click to expand... Let me know when the thread is up or where it is so we can do business.
HaiTien78 Member Nov 7, 2007 #12 supermanbx said: Let me know when the thread is up or where it is so we can do business. Click to expand... You can post the thread yourself, you are big boy now, I'll sell you my set for $100. :thumbs:
supermanbx said: Let me know when the thread is up or where it is so we can do business. Click to expand... You can post the thread yourself, you are big boy now, I'll sell you my set for $100. :thumbs:
crazedjustice888 RISEN DEMON Nov 7, 2007 #13 Thank you. Right now I am living in Germany, but I am going back to the states for Thanksgiving, so I will hopefully be able to find it.
Thank you. Right now I am living in Germany, but I am going back to the states for Thanksgiving, so I will hopefully be able to find it.