Ore...SANJOU! I did a new Fandub ^_^

I think he's about close to my age, and lives somewhere in Japan....he did the voice for MagiRed for a friend of mines lil fandub project and he sounded deeper in it which woudl fit Ryoutarou fine.

As for the "Ore Sanjou" I don't think I'd really keep it : / mostly because I'm doing an English dub...andI wanna keep as little japanese wording as possible.....the limit was really doing "Henshin" cause "Transform" doesn't fit that well in live action compared to anime.
 
It'd be a tad dificult yet interesting to see how I can get an Imagin to spout of something that sounds like "Crying" or crying related so that Kintaros will jump in mistaking what he heard as "crying" when it was something else similar.
Like "When I'm done with you, you'll be crying like a baby!" "NO DON'T SAY-" "Zzzzzz-*snort*-Crying? MY STRENGTH WILL MAKE YOU CRY!" "NOOOOOO!!!!!"
 
Well I had an Idea for something like that.
Like when Whale Imagin told momo "Makeru/Going to lose"
Play a simple word game and you can make it cry.
Or make it simple and make an imagin say "you're gonna die"
Which Kin can interpret as "you're gonna cry".
 
Well Rikun and I spent a while working out what momotaros could say:
1) Here....I come!
2) Ready? Let's go!
3) Wanna fight? Bring it!
4) Ore Sanjou!

Those are just examples....I did talk to Rikun about doing the voice a little deeper, he's gonna try harder next time.

Really I just did this 15 second clip outta bordem, and Hawkeye was suppose to be the original Momotaros for Rikun's dub...but he hasn't been around for 2 weeks or so, so I said "What the hell?" and I did it.

I'll try persuing another clip in the near future. Course just be easier having the original music.

By taking out Ore Sanjou, you're removing what makes Momotaros, well, Momotaros. Just a question though: do you have any idea who you're going to have play the other Momo-tachi?
 
That's entirely up to Rikun since it's his baby, i'm just mixing it.....so far it seems he wants to keep me as Momotaros until the original actor can get his computer issues straigtened out...and we're kind of in the plan to do another bordem clip sometime soon...but not right now since I need to work on Kabuto.
 
totemo omoshiroi dayo~!! haha

This is very interesting.
So are you looking for more voice actors, or do you have everyone you need?
 
Well I know Rikun would like to find ppl to play Ryuutaros and Kintaros...and probably various Imagin.

We ended up remixing that scene and it came out much better with him deepening his voice and trying "Ready or Not....HERE I COME!" for the line choice for Momotaros Sword form entrance which worked VERY well.
 
Well just a lil update, I began mixing a chunk of Episode 1, right when Ryoutaro and Momotaros meet face to face, and then right to when they all leave on Denliner. I'd say I'm 2/3rds finished with a majority of the mix except for voices. Music was espically hard, for now I'm using a vocal cut of the episode but it's a tad degraded...but I had to ditch Momotaros fight song because there wasn't much of it left from the cut. So I used an edited version of Climax Jump Power Rock and it worked out really well.

I just got a few minor tweeks on the SFX's and then to add in the vocals.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top