Opperation Overdrive #30 Two Fall Foes On Jetix.tv

Never works for me. Any DD of the ep?.

Wow, so only 2 more eps left?... this season went by faster than any I can remember, ever.
 
That was better than tonight's Heroes.

I'm not posititve, but I think Miratrix is the frst human female villain to not get redeemed in some way, shape, or form since Vypra.
 
I thought he meant Miratrix was turned good or something. But now that I know she was destroyed WITH NO BACKSTORY AT ALL, I'm excited with life.

My bad, thanks for the clear up.
 
Vypra was hot. :D

"Thats a face only a mother could love."
"Leave my mother out of this!"
:laugh:
 
Last edited:
I thought he meant Miratrix was turned good or something. But now that I know she was destroyed WITH NO BACKSTORY AT ALL, I'm excited with life.

My bad, thanks for the clear up.

Leelee wasn't a villain. She had a villin affiliation, but was not a villain herself.

And we got Miratrix's backstory in Both Sides Now
 
That was an ok episode. Glad the series is finally about to end. You know, this is usually about the time that there would be a "End of the Series" Marathon promo. In which a "Sneak Peak at next years Power Rangers" is advertised.

I will have to keep my eye out for those commercials. I just cant wait to get a glimpse of Jungle Fury. God damn, I hope it's nothing like Operation Overdrive.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top