OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Oh, I need those medals. The one Ichigo Medal I have can NOT compare to that sexy, sexy Skull.

EDIT:

HOLD ON.

Does that Skull have a different form for each side?
 
Oh, I need those medals. The one Ichigo Medal I have can NOT compare to that sexy, sexy Skull.

EDIT:

HOLD ON.

Does that Skull have a different form for each side?

No it's just Crystal Skull, I think the normal Skull medal is included in the 003 Ganbaride booklet (not released yet).
 
The good news for me: My OOO Driver is paid for and Medal Sets 1 and 2 are already on their way.

The good news for you: The OOO Driver is from HLJ where I accidentally forgot to cancel another Medal Set 2 and I've had to eat that one for now, so someone on here will be the lucky recipient at a not-eBay price.
 
lol tj you won't have any trouble selling it even if you add your shipping fee :S hopefully its not the only thing you got coming from them though lol!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top