OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Haha, that's a pretty clever set up. Kids in Japan will go just as crazy for those uniform sets as the medals.
 
Okay, I'm starting to see why some would get fed up with trying to keep up with OOO toys. So far I missed the preorder on O-Medal 3, O-Medal EX, and twice I missed preorders on the TaJa Spinner. Everything's made in such small numbers that it's down to dumb luck whether or not you get anything, and at the moment it's killing my video plans since I cant expect to have anything.
 

While I've certainly hit it lucky with OOO stuff (I don't mind missing the Medal Set preorders from HLJ, as I wouldn't get it from them anyway.) but I'm in the same boat.

I was expecting to have a Mobirates, Key Set 01, and a Medal Holder on the way to me form HLJ, but because of Bandai's absurd product cut, and HLJ's unpractical ordering system, I've got jack ****. So I've pretty much stopped pre-ordering from HLJ, what's the point if I'm not going to get the product anyway? It happened to me with Medal Set 02, and now with this order.

Thankfully I have enough back log to cover my videos for a little, but I'm still angry I can't get the new product out at a decent pace.

Didn't we have a FangJoker in capsule set 3?

Yup, and it wasn't rare, hence why I think that list for Capsule 4 is a tiny bit wrong.

I'm not sure what would be there instead. CJX perhaps? All I know is I doubt they would release a W medal they JUST released and suddenly make it Rare. All I know is if Joker is Rare a bitch will be punched.
 

After barely obtaining the belt and two DX O-Medal sets I gave up on trying to get anymore. Its mere luck now and also I hope that the Ranger Keys wont be the same...

I really want the GoRanger Key Set out in May!
 

That's why I didnt even bother with anything other than OOO's Figuarts (and those are even preordered with BBTS). Being East Coast it's not feasible for me to be up at 2 in the morning camping amiami for their preorders. HLJ's system is bass-ackwards and BBTS doesnt carry that kind of thing, and I don't expect them too.

Thank god the guy I'm splitting medal set EX with got his order in at HLJ. Though I might stay up tonight if there's a chance of amiami putting theirs up, just in case HLJ screws him.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…