wow honestly I don't see the point of the medals with out the chip! honestly since the medals are man made to start with I don't mind the chip in them lol
wow honestly I don't see the point of the medals with out the chip! honestly since the medals are man made to start with I don't mind the chip in them lol
the chip inside is used for the ooo driver to scan and make sounds with. removing the chip makes it look show accurate as said above. really though, don't you think they look ugly with the chip inside?
when i get my medals, im going to take the chips out and store them until i get a ooo driver.
the chip inside is used for the ooo driver to scan and make sounds with. removing the chip makes it look show accurate as said above. really though, don't you think they look ugly with the chip inside?
when i get my medals, im going to take the chips out and store them until i get a ooo driver.
Yes those transparent ones look nice without the chip especially Cheetah.
Btw, did anyone notice that in the show sometimes there are different shades for the same core.
Example, in Ep 12, when OOO snatched the SaGohZo Medals from Gamel, in his hands the medals were all pure grey, no difference between the three, (look at TV Asahi official site), but when you see the gorilla core in the medal case, it looks like the toy version.
I have thought this for some of the bird medals ... I was wondering if maybe they were using capsule vs dx medals :S lol ... Does the show use the toys for props or do they have different ones ?.. Maybe if they do a all bug/bird released set they will be slightly different colors ...