OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion


I didn't think the dx toys shot them out but put them into little holders
 
I finally got in my set 2 of the candy toy Medals. They're definitely lighter and flimsier than the diecast ones, but they're still cool. I've got TaJaDor now!

Anyone interested in a Sai Medal? I've got one extra now. I'm also not very attached to the Black, Momotaros and Den Liner Medals, if someone wants to offer...
 
The Birth Buster, yes, but it's still flinging them inside it. Diecast clashing against plastic like that doesn't remotely sound like safe design.

It would be cool if someone modded their birth buster so that it would actually shoot out medals.

Imagine shooting people with diecast-rimmed core medals with the birth buster.
 
hey guys..can i know what's the difference between OCC and SHFigure arts? like OCC TATOBA AND shf TATOBA for example..coz im not into figures but just trying to get to know them..sorry if i ask in the wrong place..
 
hey guys..can i know what's the difference between OCC and SHFigure arts? like OCC TATOBA AND shf TATOBA for example..coz im not into figures but just trying to get to know them..sorry if i ask in the wrong place..

OCC series can be separated into the 3 parts, so you can interchange other parts to build the form you like. while shf can't be taken apart and you just get the form you buy
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…