ONE PIECE - Pirates and a Little Justice

Horoko said:
Lol...I've been reading it in the Jump since it got started (actually...when it was announced. I've actually done this for a number of other anime as well.) and I still am not that "partial." I know that animes are different from manga counterparts almost all of the time, so it really doesn't bother me that much.
The American Jump? Or the Japanese Jump back when One Piece started in it in 1997? Back then a friend an myself were avid subscribers to Shonen Jump. Cause we liked a bunch of the series published in it. I remember back in 98 we were like "Oh damn Toriyama is doing a new manga!(Kajika)" Around that time Shaman King had already started up for a bit.
 
The American Jump? Or the Japanese Jump back when One Piece started in it in 1997? Back then a friend an myself were avid subscribers to Shonen Jump. Cause we liked a bunch of the series published in it. I remember back in 98 we were like "Oh damn Toriyama is doing a new manga!(Kajika)" Around that time Shaman King had already started up for a bit.
The Japanese Jump. I wouldn't read Viz's "Jump" (well, again....) with a ten foot pole.

I had subscriptions for all the Jumps. Weekly, V, Ultra, etc etc. I cancelled some, but I sometimes renew my subscription.

Heh, Toriyama's new gag manga is funny though.
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
whoa whoa greatest anime of all time? BS! What about FLCL, Eva, Berserk, Twelve Kingdoms, Sorcerer Hunters, Lodoss Wars, Tenchi Muyo, I dunno ANYTHING. Iria! There are a ton of things better than Mister Lufie and his stretchyness. Sure its a kewl anime but number 1 best out of ALL? Helllll no. SailorMoon is better than that in my opinion!

I wouldn't say Sailormoon is better than One Piece now, thats just streching out a bit and One Piece is certaintly better than Tenchi Muyo and Sorcerer Hunters. Atleast One Piece tries to come up with new storyline with different villains and people unlike Tenchi, which all version are basically like the first one except re-imagine.
 
Episode 129

Wow..... I stood up and cheered... by myself, and I'm not ashamed.

While Cowboy Bebop and BERSERK still hold the top spots, they know they do so temporarily. In my heart they grin and look back with respect to One Piece.

If One Piece can do it again..... if they can pull off an arch as magnificently as they did the Arabast arch again, I will have no choice, but to proclaim it #1.

One more time, this anime gets my highest recommendation.
 
Huh... I was not aware that "filler" was stuff and stories not done by the creator.

I almost preferred the ignorance, buuuuut... now that I've reached the end of Arabast, am I in for filler?
 
Woooo!!! :D

The spirit of One Piece is a spirit that is hard to extinguish. Even these filler episodes are good with each pirate getting quite the heart felt short story.

I love this anime.. even it's filler is good. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top