OMG Air Gear the musical With: Hiroya Matsumoto (Magiyellow) And Akira Nagata (Den-O)

LOL! I never knew Matsumoto-san's (Magiyellow) in the Air Gear musical! And who's the bloke who was playing as Ikki?

KenKen? Wow.

From reluctant cross-dresser in PuriPuriD to Ikki from Air Gear.

And I can't believe he's both the voice actor and stage performer for the same charater!

KenKen? Wow.

From reluctant cross-dresser in PuriPuriD to Ikki from Air Gear.

And I can't believe he's both the voice actor and stage performer for the same charater!

Well he got sick now and was pulled out of the musical. And its now replaced by Ryuji Kamiyama.

the baddest *****
I'm not a musicial fan XP I can take but so much out of key singing before I want to commit suicide.

Akira Nagata is the guy playing Ozaki rite? Wow, he's a pretty busy person isn't he? He's also doing the lead male voice for a new love comedy anime Lovely Complex. For a supposed first-timer at voice-acting, I can assure you guys from personal experience that he's pretty good doing Kansai-ben.:laugh:

Akira Nagata is the guy playing Ozaki rite? Wow, he's a pretty busy person isn't he? He's also doing the lead male voice for a new love comedy anime Lovely Complex. For a supposed first-timer at voice-acting, I can assure you guys from personal experience that he's pretty good doing Kansai-ben.:laugh:

He's doing voice acting in an anime, Lovely Complex?! This I gotta see and try to spot his kansai accent, as well the 'Ozaki' effect!