Sage Shinigami Member Dec 28, 2005 #11 FreedomBlack said: I'll probably have to do likewise. Damn CN for putting YYH back on at some Godforsaken hour... :nono: Click to expand... Why not just download it?
FreedomBlack said: I'll probably have to do likewise. Damn CN for putting YYH back on at some Godforsaken hour... :nono: Click to expand... Why not just download it?
drewkim1 Member Dec 28, 2005 #12 Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain is slated to come out on DVD sometime in 2006. I don't remember exactly when.
Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain is slated to come out on DVD sometime in 2006. I don't remember exactly when.
Ishn Member Dec 29, 2005 #13 I ran across a DVD of all of the Legend of Zelda cartoons that used to air back on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show back in the late 80's. Here's a link
I ran across a DVD of all of the Legend of Zelda cartoons that used to air back on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show back in the late 80's. Here's a link
Ishn Member Dec 29, 2005 #14 Sage Shinigami said: Why not just download it? Click to expand... It's that kind of attitude that forces me to sit through those bloody "downloading is putting me out of business" public announcements on every new DVD I buy!
Sage Shinigami said: Why not just download it? Click to expand... It's that kind of attitude that forces me to sit through those bloody "downloading is putting me out of business" public announcements on every new DVD I buy!