Obama's wife in a racist video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir can go **** yourself.


And you making jokes and stuff about that.... These forums just... Wow...



After the above comments I won't be back. Not this time. This is just bullshit. Zunit you win the ignorant asshole of the decade award. Meh, anything else said is just going on deaf ears. And yeah Radia don't you dare speak your mind on the issues if they go against what some one here thinks is better.
Hahahaha wow. I wasn't serious about you being a racist but w/e you probably are lol.


With that, I leave the thread.
 
I havent explained myself well; I wasnt sayin you have to confront with Obama I was sayin you dont want to confront here, at HJU, with people thinkin different from you. And of course you can do it, you can do whatever you want, but if people dotn discuss at a message board -of course being civil. what's the point? Anyway...

Then I apologize for taking your words incorrectly..

This is insultin, I've wasted some good time expressin what I think, and I havent been a jerk, or I havent insulted anyone, and what you do? You dismiss the thing, sayin it's all crap and insultin, coz it isnt what you think. And in the end, YOU insult me with the words in bold. Personally, i found your words more insultin that all of my post, coz I think you're not so stupid to vote him coz you're both black; but seems you think I'm stupid, otherweise i cant understand why you said that.
I'm not like other people here, if I dont like something I try to express my opinion, tryin to be not offensive. I dont say I'll always succeed in that, but at least I try.

Dude you said to me...

"I dont discuss with you coz you want to bring Obama down while he's good as bread."

and

That's exactly why you seem like the sheeps we were talkin before. It seems that, let's say for example, OverDrivePrime tells you "Obama is good for this and that reason", and you go "muuuu" and say he's good. I hope this is not true, but that's what it seems.

How isn't that being a jerk or insulting? And yeah, it's about as insulting as telling me I'm voting Obama because he's black. If you're insulted, then yeah... that's the effect the words had. I'm not the only one who had that reaction.



As I said, I dont see anything insultin towards you, and if you felt something i said as offensive I'm sorry, but it wasnt my intention.
You know what it seems? That coz I've said something you and your friends dont think, i'm a jerk [coz i've written "D" instead of "d"], i'm mean, i'm insultin, my opinion is crap. This kind of things from the guys that love to fill their mouths with "justice" seems odd.

I know with this post I'm buyin myself a ban/permaban, but whatever. Have a good evening.

How is this even close to being worth a ban? You're explaining yourself and that's a good thing. This gets more of a thanks from me.... :sly:

And you were being a jerk because you were telling me things I think that make me look stupid. That's not cool.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No. I just replied to his insult then announced me leaving the thread which I am.




Yeah and I kinda hate it when some one 'advises me to stop talking'.
 
No. I just replied to his insult then announced me leaving the thread which I am.
First of all, you do NOT reply to someone's attack towards you. Report it and let the assigned moderators handle it. They will take the necessary steps either by warning the person and removing the comment (either editing the comment or placing it in moderator mode) OR issue an infraction (and still editing or unapproving the reply). This keeps YOU out of trouble.

Yeah and I kinda hate it when some one 'advises me to stop talking'.
And what we hate is actually having to babysit members who feel compelled to reply to a rude member by being rude right on back. This forces the staff into the position of issuing warnings or infractions not on one person but to all parties involved in the name calling.

Fayt gave you a 'friendly' warning that you are dangerously close to being given an infraction (if he hasn't already issued you one already). Please stop fighting with the staff and other members because the moderators and staff will have no choice but to issue infractions. Remember you hit 25 infractions your account is suspended and you will lose posting privileges. Hit 50 and you'll be temp banned.
 
The two mods for this forum have decided this thread's a tad out of hand. Political discussion is allowed, flame wars aren't, so try and keep your heads in the future, kids.
 
For the record guys, I hate it when threads liek these get locked. It keeps you all from saying your piece and keeps it so that all of us don't get to resolve it together.

Yeah, I know sometimes some threads need to be locked up, but in these cases I have faith that we can talk together and come to a proper resolution.

Raida and I were just about to come to an understanding I feel... anyway...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top