O MEDAL BUNDLE: set 04 + set EX + set SP + Holder

Hi guys,

I have few bundle sets (all MISB) of the following items for sale:
- O Medal Set 04
- O Medal Set EX
- O Medal Set SP
- O Medal Holder

FINAL PRICE: S$138
inclusive of Registered Air Mail and Paypal Charges

Interested buyer can send email to [email protected].

Thank you. :thumbs:



PS: O Medal Set SP is available for sale separately.
 
I might be interested... Did all this items come with the Ganbaride/Memory/Switch ?

(Just to know, how much for the SP w/ switch ?)

I'll just wait for my last contract to finish and to know if my local seller can have the fourze belt to confirm...
 
he said MISB (mint in sealed box) meaning everything is mint and not opened. 04 should have the ganbaride card, ex have memory memory, sp have astro switch #5, and medal holder have condor cell medal.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top