NYCC 2017: Rejected Crash Bandicoot Level To Be Restored In N-Sane Trilogy

Peter Paltridge

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a pop geeks news article

SDCC 2017: Rejected Crash Bandicoot Level To Be Restored In N-Sane Trilogy
utbdv2ixvskxtznna8il.avif

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.
 
Last edited:
I'm so excited about this! I remember years ago, my husband and I would stay up for hours to complete levels in the Crash Bandicoot series. I love this game.
 
I'm so excited about this! I remember years ago, my husband and I would stay up for hours to complete levels in the Crash Bandicoot series. I love this game.
Ii am the same, it's quite addicting and sometimes you just feel like you have to complete a certain level until you're satisfied.
 
This is amazing. This was my favorite game while growing up (owned it and played it on the very first PlayStation) and even though I never got to finish it, it still gave me hours of fun and entertainment. I can't wait for this one level to be released
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top