Nintendo Wii Reservations... NOW!!!!

Got mine all set, I was scared though when I got there, I had slept in till Noon and couldn't get to EB Games till Two. Thankfully I was able to walk right in and snag up the last Reservation.

And who says Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
 
Dammit! By the time my friend got there they were gone.

man that's lame. I was the 5th to reserve. I could have been 1st had I known they would let people in the store early to preorder.

Remember this is happening in EB and GameStop stores. So if you luck out at one store, try another if you have one near by. I have a EB and Gamestop in my area. (though Im a Game Crazy kinda shopper.) We have jack asses working at our Game Stop so I figured EB would be better. Always been nicer people who work there.
 
Of course...by preorder I mean, I will just walk into our employee store and pick one up :P
And THAT'S if we dont' get them here are our desks :D
 
Just make sure you play with it a ton and learn all about it. when the DS Wi-Fi adaptor came out I called Nintendo Tech Support. Uber-helpful and nice girl but didn't know anything about the adaptor yet.
 
Just make sure you play with it a ton and learn all about it. when the DS Wi-Fi adaptor came out I called Nintendo Tech Support. Uber-helpful and nice girl but didn't know anything about the adaptor yet.

I've already got to play around w/ the system a bit...and it is just VERY VERY cool!!:buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top