Nintendo REV News - Featuring Hard Gay!

Keith Justice

New Member
Check it out...

 
You should take up listening to GamingSteve.Com. He's got the best video game podcast on the intertron and explained very well why Nintendo is doing what it's doing.

Sony and Microsoft have the small hardcore gaming community pretty much locked up. But there's still the population of the rest of the entire planet and if they can just grab a little bit of that they can easily out do Sony and Microsoft like with what they're doing on the DS.

It might not sound like a good idea, but with the DS they're busting up motherlovin' heads and laughing all the way to the bank.

The Rev will still have its heavy hitter franchises that men like us enjoy, but on top of that... a new gaming experience you can't get anywhere else at a cost that developers can afford and your common gamer can also afford.

I once thought how you did, but after listening to Gaming Steve's explanation... The Revolution and Nintendo are looking to take no prisoners this gaming cycle.
 
Forever Knight said:
1. Young children
2. Female gamers


These are the last things I want in a video game system. :sly:


I don't see what's wrong with #1. I was a young child when I got my first gaming system at around 5 years old.

And you got something against female gamers, my friend Paulette is a big fan of GC games like Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Nintendo is an excellent company, that really strives for great gameplay in their games, something Sony tends to have a big lack of. Nintendo believes in quality, not quantity. So I'm all for the Revolution and hope to see some excellent games for the system when it's out.
 
Kyusaku said:
I don't see what's wrong with #1. I was a young child when I got my first gaming system at around 5 years old.

And you got something against female gamers, my friend Paulette is a big fan of GC games like Zelda: The Wind Waker.

It was sarcasm. I've got little siblings including a sister.

I've gotta stick with the Nintendo anyway because they always give me the best wrestling games. I'm very high on my Gamecube.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…