NinjaJack
Member
Well theres another article up on the GKA Times. Heres a piece to chew on before reading the main course.
(Read the entire article)
Transformers, finally More Than Meets The Eye
(Read the entire article)
Transformers, finally More Than Meets The Eye
If you’re a young man in your twenties you've probably have heard that term and it's quite likely when you were a boy you held that term very close to your heart.
These Robots In Disguise once were associated with fascinating stories, innovative toys and a well deserved dedicated audience I was in that audience and I bought those innovative toys (though I never could get my hands on the original G2 Optimus Prime)
Between 1985 and 1998 Transformers went through an iconic period of being a toy phenom then
being taken off to air in the states and then being broadcast on Japanese TV only to be brought back in 96 with the epical Beast Wars(Beasties for you Canadians) series.
Then the slag hit the fan.