Next Spider-Man Film Will Have Never-Before-Used Villain

Todd Black

Active Member
Todd Black submitted a new blog post

Next Spider-Man Film Will Have Never-Before-Used Villain
Vulture2-1200x600.avif

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.
 
Yes, since new villains are more attention-getting since they are "new" to the eyes, so for sure it will make the movie all the more exciting.
 
I can't wait to watch this next one. I have been watching spider man for the longest time possible and I can't wait to see how interesting it will be with the new villains. :)

Thanks for sharing with us the link.
 
This could be an interesting approach. A new villain means new possibilities and maybe a new element to add in the story. Hopefully the villain will be both entertaining and intimidating toward the audience and not too bland or generic.
 
This would really make Spiderman movie franchise more interesting and appealing aside from the fact that the franchise is already a global hit. I can't wait for this movie to come to the big screen. Will definitely watch it.
 
I would have to say that the inclusion of Michael Keaton in the role of Vulture, the biggest villain in the Spider-Man Homecoming helped make this reboot a huge success at the box office. I'm sure that will see more reboots starring Tom Holland as spidey and a great line up of new, and refreshing villains to come.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top