Blackula_Jonez Member Dec 4, 2007 #1 just got the update today and i almost forgot about the new xvid and mpeg4 capabilities i just popped in a data disc of some kamen rider hibiki and it totally works woot
just got the update today and i almost forgot about the new xvid and mpeg4 capabilities i just popped in a data disc of some kamen rider hibiki and it totally works woot
Neekox Member Dec 5, 2007 #2 Blackula_Jonez said: just got the update today and i almost forgot about the new xvid and mpeg4 capabilities i just popped in a data disc of some kamen rider hibiki and it totally works woot Click to expand... Wow you're right, i can play all the videos off my computer now. Thats awesome, thanks for the reminder.
Blackula_Jonez said: just got the update today and i almost forgot about the new xvid and mpeg4 capabilities i just popped in a data disc of some kamen rider hibiki and it totally works woot Click to expand... Wow you're right, i can play all the videos off my computer now. Thats awesome, thanks for the reminder.
Blackula_Jonez Member Dec 5, 2007 #3 and with the usb ports i don't even have to burn data disc anymore,
icebolt Member Dec 5, 2007 #4 I got the update this morning but I'm still in the dark about the new advantages. Can somebody explain please?
I got the update this morning but I'm still in the dark about the new advantages. Can somebody explain please?
Keith Justice New Member Dec 5, 2007 #5 Here's all you need to know. I keep trying to watch videos from my computer but Windows Media Player either just hangs or crashes. :sly:
Here's all you need to know. I keep trying to watch videos from my computer but Windows Media Player either just hangs or crashes. :sly: