New Stargate Movie + 3rd Series

deadhorse.jpg


^^^

Just about sums up my thoughts on this.
 
Fayt Linegod said:
Why did they let him go in the first place?
Rick wanted to be able to spend more time w/ his family.
I'd thought I'd really miss him on SG-1, but the show did pretty damn good w/o him in my opinion. Not to say that it won't be good to have Jack back though :thumbs:

-RF
 
I think its funny how everyone looks negatively on the idea of a 3rd series dovetailing from a movie. They first need to plan the movie, cast the movie, write the movie which takes anywhere from 2-3 years right if the movie is still in planning stages. So by that time SG-1 should be winding down. Ending SG-1 and starting up another series as it ends would be a great idea. I seriously doubt we will see the movie for awhile but I think its a great and a 3rd series could be damn awesome.
 
I think Season 9 should have been the third series. Season 8 just ended so well. As for a Movie. It would HAVE to premise SG-1 and feature the original team heavily. Pity the game got canceled. And I cringed at Atlantis, but come it's second season it just got so darn good.
 
I think the game didn't get cancelled but modified. They were going to make a FPS, cancelled that but instead will use the work already done to turn it into a MMORPG
 
kyo28 said:
I think the game didn't get cancelled but modified. They were going to make a FPS, cancelled that but instead will use the work already done to turn it into a MMORPG
Which I won't play because I'm on a one man Quest to destroy MMORPG's.
 
I also think it's a pity they changed the game format. I was looking forward to a typical FPS, with gate addresses (updates) being added to get new levels etc.
Although Gate travel is something that easily fits in a MMORPG environment, I still think it would have been better as a FPS.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top