New English Dub Trailer For PSYCHO-PASS: Providence

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>Today Crunchyroll released the English dub trailer for the latest PSYCHO-PASS movie, the one that promises to complete the storyline told in the TV series and the previous PSYCHO-PASS feature. Chronologically, it takes place between the last movie and the third season of the show.</p>
 
I'm a big fan of anime, and I've watched several series with the original Japanese dub. While I appreciate the effort put into creating an English dub for PSYCHO-PASS: Providence, I must admit that I usually prefer watching anime in its original language. There's a certain authenticity and emotion that can sometimes get lost in translation. Nonetheless, I understand that English dubs allow a wider audience to enjoy the series, so it's great that they're providing that option.
 
I normally use the Japanese version of an anime for watching it, so I'm curious to see how PSYCHO-PASS: Providence's English dub does. I'm willing to give it a go despite my reservations that English dubs don't always catch the intricacies of the original performances.
 
To be honest, I've never been a fan of Japanese dubs. , it simply comes down to personal preference because I think Seiyus suck because they overact. One aspect that often bothers me is the high-pitched voices of certain female characters. It's a common trend in Japanese anime, but it's something that I find grating and unpleasant to listen to. That's why I tend to gravitate towards English dubs, where the voice actors bring a different range of tones and pitches to their performances. It allows me to enjoy the anime without being distracted by the voices. So for PSYCHO-PASS: Providence, I'll definitely be sticking with the English dub
 
I must say, I'm a big fan of English dubs when it comes to anime. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the original Japanese dub and the talent behind it, but there's something about watching anime in my native language that adds an extra layer of enjoyment for me. I love being able to fully understand the dialogue without relying on subtitles, and it allows me to focus more on the visuals and the overall storytelling. So, I'm really looking forward to watching PSYCHO-PASS: Providence with the English dub and experiencing the story in a way that feels more natural to me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top