L LC0123 Member Apr 24, 2010 #1 Hi, I'm putting up a new piece DX Gatack Zecter (Japanese ver.) for sale at $70. Any collector interested in the item do drop me a pm. Cheers!
Hi, I'm putting up a new piece DX Gatack Zecter (Japanese ver.) for sale at $70. Any collector interested in the item do drop me a pm. Cheers!
IXAPaladin77 Fighting For Justice Apr 24, 2010 #2 Too bad I just got my Bandai Asia one. I might've bought it. Gatack Rawks!
L LC0123 Member Apr 24, 2010 #3 IXAPaladin77 said: Too bad I just got my Bandai Asia one. I might've bought it. Gatack Rawks! Click to expand... Thanks, Bro, I have two set thus letting go one set. Hope to set this great piece to another Gatack fan.
IXAPaladin77 said: Too bad I just got my Bandai Asia one. I might've bought it. Gatack Rawks! Click to expand... Thanks, Bro, I have two set thus letting go one set. Hope to set this great piece to another Gatack fan.