New Den-O Movie, New Den-O Sanjou!!!!

They just better not be gassing it until the end of Kiva

Even if i see the DVD commercial i'll flip. lol
 
I'm actually not a big Den-O fan, but the story and new riders in this one look really cool. It's also cool to me that they are actually doing something with a non-current Rider even if it is Den-O (Me, I wish Kabuto was the one getting multiple movies and showing up out of now where when he has no business doing so) so I think this is cool, especially since it's supposed to be the final one. I'd like to see Kiva stick around and make some cameo's in 09, but I doubt it will happen, Den-O's lingering popularity has steam rolled Kiva in a lot of ways, which is sad to me since I personally like Kiva a lot better.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top