Basri RX Prism Flash! Apr 9, 2005 #21 Hey Blackbird, I got a good suggestion, the next time you pay a visit to the Hotties thread, say this famous lines, by Robin the Boy Wonder: Holy Henshin Hotties! I'll definitely concur!
Hey Blackbird, I got a good suggestion, the next time you pay a visit to the Hotties thread, say this famous lines, by Robin the Boy Wonder: Holy Henshin Hotties! I'll definitely concur!
Blackbird Member Apr 9, 2005 #22 Basri said: Hey Blackbird, I got a good suggestion, the next time you pay a visit to the Hotties thread, say this famous lines, by Robin the Boy Wonder: Holy Henshin Hotties! I'll definitely concur! Click to expand... :laugh: :thumbs:
Basri said: Hey Blackbird, I got a good suggestion, the next time you pay a visit to the Hotties thread, say this famous lines, by Robin the Boy Wonder: Holy Henshin Hotties! I'll definitely concur! Click to expand... :laugh: :thumbs:
Kyusaku Member Apr 9, 2005 #23 Warrior Jedah said: This is the beginning of a brand new Batman franchise. Click to expand... I'm too partial to Michael Keaton Batman movies so... that's why the continuity bothers me. I saw those 2 Batman movies in the movie theater when they were released. Too good, too good.
Warrior Jedah said: This is the beginning of a brand new Batman franchise. Click to expand... I'm too partial to Michael Keaton Batman movies so... that's why the continuity bothers me. I saw those 2 Batman movies in the movie theater when they were released. Too good, too good.