Netflix Renewal Announcements this Geek Week

Ian Burton

Awkward Correspondent

Continue reading...




 
Last edited:
Warrior Nun, All of Us are Dead and Sweet Tooth all deserves their renewal. Meanwhile trash like Emily in Paris got renewed up to Season 4 despite being the worst show in existence. Winx Saga getting renewed despite the negative backlash is weird.
 
All of Us are Dead is the best Zombie media I watched in years. People who skipped on it are missing out.
 
Only "All of Us are Dead" catches my attention. I'm hoping it lives up to the first. After the initial effect of introducing the illness in the first season, zombie series tend to struggle. But I'm hoping for another fantastic season!
The show is a fantastic play, full of despair, rage, hopelessness, insane action, and a dash of humor. This news excites me greatly. Every character, including Gwi Nam, is charming. Mi-Jin is my favorite character. I am her biggest fan.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…