Negative Syndicate and Sentai Mecha

I KNEW that the Ryuon guy looked familiar. GOD. The others are totally awesomely well hidden.
 
Here are other four:

-Giant God Gordom = Variblune (Goranger)

*The mecha on the right in red is Variblune.

-Great Evil Dragon Doldo = Ultimate Daizyujin (Zyuranger)

*Sorry for the small image.

-Takumigami = Gouraijin (Hurricanger)


-Quester Robo Elite (Commander) = SuperFiveRobo (with armor) This one is not confirmed.


Next batch tomorrow!
 
Here are four more!

-Madness Weather = Bakuren-Oh (Abaranger)


-Wicked Dragon Dryken = Gingaioh (Gingaman)


These are the confirmed references so far. We'll have to wait for the next set of DVDs for more. However here are some of the best guesses.

-Wicked Dragon Naga = Gotaurus (Gingaman)


-Nendogami = Fuuraimaru (Hurricanger)


-Mirage Beast = Magilegend (Magiranger)


Send your own guesses people!
More to come!.
 
What?! Two days and not a single post?!
C'mon guys, let's see some of your theories!
I'm starting to feel lonely here...

Just to motivate you I'll put two other guesses:

-Giant God Gagadom = Liverobo (Liveman)


-Cursed Prince = KillerOh (Abaranger)
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…