Negative Syndicate and Sentai Mecha

You think?

-Time Demon Chronos = Arthur G6 (Fiveman)


I certainly see your point but wouldn't Arthur count more as arsenal than mecha?
 
I hope I didn't sound rude or anything because that's the last thing I'd ever want... I was just saying that I think Arthur doesn't count as mecha...
 
I was watching the Boukenger Preview for this week's ep and that new Jakaryuu looks kind of like MaxOhJa from abaranger to me. I'm going to wait until the episode is aired to post up a comparison pic though, seeing as how there are no really clear shots of him in the preview.
 
Congratulations, taramjwi, seems that your theory is correct, a flesh eating cactus is for you.

-Wicked Dragon Targagin = MaxOhJa (Abaranger)
 
Yami no Yaiba meets his demise in task 46. Let's remeber:

-Yami no Yaiba = Muteki Shogun (Kakuranger)


Now for next weeks comparison by Fractyl2:

-Mysterious Monster = Ohranger Robo (Ohranger)?
 
I looked closely at the Monster of the Week for this week , and I'm pretty sure it's based on Super Liverobo. The "horns" on it's shoulders as well as the lion-ish face on it's chest helped me realize.



 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…