Need some info on The tokusatsu henshin hero

Mummylord

Member
Hi there i hope this is in the right place, i would like some info on this game.I heard that you can play as super sentai, kamen rider, metal hero and ultrman in this game.But i also heard that you can make your own hero in this, by collecting costume parts.I would like to know which characters are in this game, and what kind of heros you can make.Since i'm planning on getting this game.Any info would be appreciated.
 
There have been many games dating way back to the original Famicom days that have featured all the characters you mention. There are others that have Gundam, Evangelion, etc. It is really hard to pinpoint what game you are talking about. I do suggest doing a search under Banpresto. They have produced most of the games that meet your criteria. Bandai and Tomy have produced a few as well. Good luck.
 
There have been many games dating way back to the original Famicom days that have featured all the characters you mention. There are others that have Gundam, Evangelion, etc. It is really hard to pinpoint what game you are talking about. I do suggest doing a search under Banpresto. They have produced most of the games that meet your criteria. Bandai and Tomy have produced a few as well. Good luck.

Hehehe... there's some sentai games:

Famicom (NES): Jetman and Zyuranger
Super Famicom (SNES): Carranger
PS1: Gaoranger
PS2: Hurricanger

anyone tell me if i missed some titles.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top