Need questions for exclusive Q+A with Samuell Benta aka "Will" from OO!

I just wanted to let everybody know that to celebrate the UK debut screening on Jetix UK of Operation Overdrive on July 21st, I got in touch with Samuell Benta who plays Will aka the Black OO Ranger and he kindly agreed to take part in a exclusive-to-HJU Q+A session!:anime:

So if any of you guys and gals have any questions on the show or his career outside it [obviously no questions about the team-up or the remainder of the series are to be allowed as I promised him that I'd make sure none of you guys would ask him questions about those subjects!:anime:], please submit them here by the 10th of July so I can submit them to Mr Benta via his MySpace account and as to how many he'll answer, I don't know but I guess he'll try and answer as many as he can...

BTW, I got permission from Keith to have the go-ahead to have this posted here as I wanted to give something back to this site for all the fun it's given me over the years and if this goes well, I hope to arrange some more with the likes of Vic Mignogna and a few others but I can't give any guarantees...

In case anyone is wondering, I guess Mr Benta agreed to the Q+A session because I was polite towards him at the end of the day [and also because being a fellow Brit helps as well!:laugh:]

Also, I told him about this forum and the main website itself so hopefully he'll post here as well and if he does, let's give him a very warm HJU welcome...:anime:
 
How does he feel about his home country (the UK) once again getting the world premiere of the season finale?
 
Good questions only please.... Jayce is doing us a service and the fewer, "how can I be a dick?" questions the better, please.

Threads like these just seem to get those kinda questions a lot.
 
Thanks for the support, Boss!:thumbs:

It's just that I don't want Mr Benta thinking that some of the members are immature, that's all when the majority of members are wonderful kickass people just in case he decides to visit and make a few posts here!:buttrock:
 
Apology accepted, Forgotten... At the end of the day, I just want to make sure that you guys can come up with some good questions for him... And if not, I'll beat some sense out of you with my GekiTonfas!:laugh: [J/K]

Seriously tho, I told him all about this site and how great the majority of members here were and if he does visit here and decide to post, I want to prove to him that we're a great site that isn't full of in-fighting and hatred unlike some other sites...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top