Need help looking for a couple of HK Dramas

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I was looking up some things and found some info on a show that my friend told me about a while back called Fist of Fury, a remake of the classic Bruce Lee movie with Donnie Yen as the star. I want to find the episodes subbed and I looked around a bit but didnt find anything. If anyone could help me that would be great. :thumbs:

I also stumbled along the drama Yong Chun (Wing Chun) which aired this year starring Yuen Biao, Sammo Hung, Nicholas Tse, and Sammo's son Sammy Hung. I really wanna check this out but again, couldnt find it.

So, help a brother out in finding these awesome looking Dramas. Thanx. :buttrock:
 

Fist of Fury with Donnie Yen... I remember seeing the pic of him on VHS. It looks pretty interesting.

Anyway, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/FIST-OF-FURY-Do...sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#stockphoto
I also stumbled along the drama Yong Chun (Wing Chun) which aired this year starring Yuen Biao, Sammo Hung, Nicholas Tse, and Sammo's son Sammy Hung. I really wanna check this out but again, couldnt find it.

Gosh, I wanna see this TV series, because of Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao. Bey Logan should release this one.
 
Last edited:
O_O. Since when Fist of Fury was the TV sereis? lol

You're thinkin' of Sammo Hung's TV series in HK called Special Unit Flying Dragon. It has whole 30 episodes.

 
Last edited:
Donnie Yen did a TV series back in 1995 called Fist of Fury. Here are the links to resources at both DramaWiki and IMDB.

I remember watching one of the last episodes with a friend, and it looked good.

The link you gave before was a miniseries he did of the same name, more like a small movie, but I hear it isnt as good as the TV series.

And here is the link to the Sammo Hung series I was talking about which aired this year: Yong Chun (Wing Chun)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…