Need Help for my February Haul list

Forever Knight

Eye See You
So far I got the Turbo Brace on hold for me which I will be paying pretty much $100 CDN for, and of course another Iron Maiden Eddie Series 2 figure (Phantom of the Opera). :buttrock:

Now, I've got a list of other things I'd like to get to put on display in my room. But I can't get everything I want so I can only pick several items from my list.

So I need some recommendations from you guys on what the best on the list is.

1. DX Kabuto Zecter.
2. DX Hyper Zecter.
3. Adult Faiz Gear (if I can even find it).
4. Adult V Buckle.
5. Rangerstrike Gashaphon Statue series 1.
6. Cast off Kick & Punch Hopper figure set.

That's all I want for now. If anyone knows of any other killer items i might like just post 'em here.
 
The DX Kabuto Zecter is always a crowd-pleaser.

The Adult-Size DX V-Buckle is pretty cool. A must-have if you love everything Ryuki. I already had the 13 Rider version of the standard kid-sized DX V-Buckle and I still got it.

The Cast-Off Hoppers are pretty neat. They don't do a whole lot other than stand there and look cool (which is fine with me anyway), although you can pose them quite a bit and the Anchor Jacks move which is a nice touch. But if you want the ultimate Hopper figures, I'd probably wait for eventual Souchaku-Henshin versions (which are pretty much guarenteed, although when is the question) or maybe SIC figures, if they do them (and that's an even longer way off, if at all.)

And the Hyper Zecter- can you even still get that? I found it nearly impossible to find even in Japan, and the one place that did have it was chargining nearly 100 bucks! If anyone knows a good place for that, I'd like to get one too.
 
Anyone know where I could pick up a Gatack and Hopper Zector, I've tried ebay to get the Hopper Zector but I can't find one anywhere and I want to buy them together.
 
The Adult-Size DX V-Buckle is pretty cool. A must-have if you love everything Ryuki. I already had the 13 Rider version of the standard kid-sized DX V-Buckle and I still got it.

Would you mind posting pics of the Adult Vent Buckle for me?.

If I end up getting it, I wanna put it on display with the Ouja deck.

Know where I can pick one up?.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top