[NDS] All Kamen Riders: Rider Generation

So beat the game unlocked everything and beat all climax mode. Might just restart.

On another note, once you max a character (Lv 50 and full att and def.) they are insanely strong. OOO beat Lv 3 boss with one punch.

I can't max OOO and Birth's stats, they're on Lv50 and it's not allowing me to buy the capsules in the shop.:disappoin
 
that sux, I maxed the stats of my lvl 50 Decade and Kuuga. So how hard is Climax difficulty, I haven't started yet cuz I want to max some other riders first for more variety.

Actually the boss levels tend to be easier than the ones unlocked by password, especially if you have multiple Worms or whatever enemy surrounding you, they just keep punching you and you don't have time to fight back...
 
I can't max OOO and Birth's stats, they're on Lv50 and it's not allowing me to buy the capsules in the shop.:disappoin

Some Riders did that on me too. I just went to a different shop or went to the charectar screen reselected them and then came back. It worked then, so I think it is a glitch or something.
 
Actually the boss levels tend to be easier than the ones unlocked by password, especially if you have multiple Worms or whatever enemy surrounding you, they just keep punching you and you don't have time to fight back...

yeah, the password levels are pretty hard. That one where you fight Apollo Geist and General Shadow at the same time. Also the password level where you fight the Shocker Riders.
 
in new to nintendo ds, when im using an r4 card will the game save on it's own or do i have to manually save it? how do i manually save the game without starting over?
 
Anyone having trouble trying to get it to run on an emulator?

EDIT - Got it running on DeSmuME but its laggy as ****.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top