[NDS] All Kamen Riders: Rider Generation

Beat the game. I defeated the last boss with Kabuto's Rider Kick :thumbs:

Love the little sprites running at the end. Someone should make a gif out OOO and Birth running together.
 
Interesting enough, the Brakawani Combo Sound (with all it's 3 medals) is in the game file. Maybe they had planned to put it in?
 
Well, since Fourze is in it, then it is possible that the idea was on the table.

There is even an empty space in OOO's medal screen.
 
You have to get him by beating all the missions at the "Climax" difficulty..........with Den-O as the leader :shakefist

so even if you cleared every stage with the highest difficulty, if you didn't do it with den-o as player 1, it doesn't unlock?
 
so even if you cleared every stage with the highest difficulty, if you didn't do it with den-o as player 1, it doesn't unlock?

I don't know, I just read to get NEW Den-O, you need to beat on the missions on Climax and have to be Den-O, and not sure about other Riders
 
I don't know, I just read to get NEW Den-O, you need to beat on the missions on Climax and have to be Den-O, and not sure about other Riders

i see. it would be a pain if i have to redo all of them with the hard difficulty. i would assume probably just pass all the lvl's on hard difficulty only.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top