Name ONE THING you want in the Den-O Opening episode

Sakurai

Member
Easy question; what one thing would make the Opening episode awesome for you, or at least make you happy?

One would be that AAA actually brings out some good music and gives us a good OP, but besides that, I hope to God that Moma has some attitude.

I've already said this, Moma should be the Bender to Ryo's Fry...and then merge...

Into a Kammmmmen Rider.
 
Well I love AAA, but I don't think their style besides BLOOD on FIRE and Dragon Heart fits a theme like Kamen Rider.

If they can bring out some good crap, I'll be ecstatic.
 
I'd like to see a wicked cool henshin sequence in there, with allowances for Rod, Axe and Gun Form if possible.
 
I'd like to see a wicked cool henshin sequence in there, with allowances for Rod, Axe and Gun Form if possible.

I can see this...

'Henshin'...

And then Ryo and Moma do a DBZ-esque fushion dance and fuse into Kamen Rider Den-O.
 
Transforming into sword form in the same episode, I dought since some of the past rider series that had the main form debut on the 2nd episode(Kuuga, Kabuto and Ryuki).
 
Ryoutaro reminds me a lot of Peter Parker with his Parker luck:laugh:

What I want in the first episode is: The opening movie is in the 1st episode. Please not 2nd episode!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top