my order is getting return to sender anyway to stop it

sintide

Member
so basically i have a hug shipping and its getting return back to japan due to no address. and it cost me 300.00 to ship it. any help.
 
No address ?... I had that happen once to me from a package from the states they said my address was not real lol! I had to pay for the shipping again .... Hate to say it but you are screwed & will have to do the same thing most likely
 
so someone have to paid another 300.00 for shipping? i didnt screw up

Replace someone with YOU & yes :) :laugh: Unless oki messed up on the address some how ... Most likely its the post office giving you the middle finger though ... It happens ... The post office may also say hey we screwed up & just send it off again but that almost never happens :S

What the heck are you ordering though that costs $300 to ship?! a CAR?.. LOL!
 
he shipped to me before, never had a problem this is a first, i tell u guys what are in it later once it get resolve
 
Yup hope it works out for the both of yabut I got a feeling you are screwed :( Happened to me before but it was only with a $50-70 shipping bill lol
 
That sucks. I had an issue once where I accidentally put my old zip code on my address to get something from overseas. I checked the status online and it said "COULD NOT DELIVER, RETURN TO SENDER" and I almost cried, and then I got it anyway, apparently the post office figured out where it was meant to go by the street address and then just rewrote the zip code to the correct one. Anyway, hope it all works out for you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top