My Friend on TV Tonight! - "How I Met Your Mother"

Keith Justice

New Member
waldobay.jpg


He's the dude in the middle. His friends know him as Bob, but years ago, after he moved to Hollywood he changed his name to b[a]y. It's pretty cool to see someone I used to party with mugging next to fwickin' Doogie Howser. :anime:
 
That's pretty cool! Also cool that he's appearing on an actually funny show!

That's right. If you check out my myspace page, you can see I added a clip. I also want to say this, which some might understand:

With Keith knowing someone who is going to be on the show, I think that this episode will be *wait for it* LEGENDARY!

-Quote the Barney
 
waldobay.jpg


He's the dude in the middle. His friends know him as Bob, but years ago, after he moved to Hollywood he changed his name to b[a]y. It's pretty cool to see someone I used to party with mugging next to fwickin' Doogie Howser. :anime:

Waldo wasn't very hard to spot!!

Even the guy with the steering wheel is pointing at him (well, actually he looks like he's poiting at his... ).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top