My First Time Force Music Video-Out Of Time

You know, you're probably expecting a huge page of critiques from me on this one but I don't have much to say. You did a fantastic job with it.

The only complaint is that it seemed to have an odd ending with a random clip of lasers being fired at Frax but it can easily be forgiven.

Never heard the song before but I like it and it fit so wonderfully with what you made. Everything that starts at 1:46 has to be the best moments of the video.
"I'll take you in and show you where to start." has Wes getting the morpher from Jen and becoming a Ranger.
"Now we're in this together!" Shows them all morphing together, and you have Wes busting out his clock attack as soon as the song hits "TIME!"

You had perfect video and music harmony at that moment. Then the video just continues being bad ass throughout.

You did really good. This is a video that I would definitely want to save and watch again later.
 
You know, you're probably expecting a huge page of critiques from me on this one but I don't have much to say. You did a fantastic job with it.

The only complaint is that it seemed to have an odd ending with a random clip of lasers being fired at Frax but it can easily be forgiven.

Never heard the song before but I like it and it fit so wonderfully with what you made. Everything that starts at 1:46 has to be the best moments of the video.
"I'll take you in and show you where to start." has Wes getting the morpher from Jen and becoming a Ranger.
"Now we're in this together!" Shows them all morphing together, and you have Wes busting out his clock attack as soon as the song hits "TIME!"

You had perfect video and music harmony at that moment. Then the video just continues being bad ass throughout.

You did really good. This is a video that I would definitely want to save and watch again later.


Aww man that's awesome.
Expect me to consider you my biggest critic, in a positive way, to look to for critiques in the future.
I seriously was trying my best to make a great TF video since TF is such a great series. It's taken me months to find JUST the right song and man once I heard it I just went for the gold.

Whenever I make something like this I just really want to hear that people enjoyed the thing. Glad you guys did.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top