Mikazuki
Banned
...She is the one who left her stuff in the living room.
My husband came across a letter her friend wrote her. Keep in mind both girls are only 13-years-old. The girl's mother is in Iraq and the father doesn't seem to give a damn since he lets her do what she wants, when she wants.
At any rate, in this letter the girl tells my daughter she met a guy online and he's 23! She continues on about how they're going to meet in RL and how she wants my daughter - and a few of their mutual friends - with her when she meets the guy. She also says that she doesn't want any of the parents to know that they will say they're just going to the park to play.
Oh I don't think so! First of all, this little girl is already a class A slut in training. She wears very revealing clothes and is very loose. Whether or not she is still a virgin is any body's guess but since she has no supervision at all, I'm guessing she has had some sexual experience since she's ALWAYS with some guy (usually older then her but within a couple of years of her age).
She actually plans on meeting this guy this weekend! So I called their principal since he has information on contacting her dad since there is the risk that the girl will be raped by this 23-year-old guy she doesn't know. WTF does a 23-year-old want with a 13-year-old? And yes, she did tell him her age and he STILL wants to meet her. Hmm, can we say pedophile?
Well, this is the straw that broke the camel's back with that girl. I never liked the girl and really began to dislike her last year after a shitty stunt she pulled on my daughter (telling her she hates her and didn't want to be friends with and had her little group of friends not talk to my daughter). Thankfully, my daughter has other friends - all of which I DO like and get along with their parents - and who live near us unlike that girl. But frankly, my daughter is no longer allowed to talk to this girl online or on the phone. I can't control her at school but I can sure as hell control her here at home and that slut-in-training is no longer welcome to call.
My husband came across a letter her friend wrote her. Keep in mind both girls are only 13-years-old. The girl's mother is in Iraq and the father doesn't seem to give a damn since he lets her do what she wants, when she wants.
At any rate, in this letter the girl tells my daughter she met a guy online and he's 23! She continues on about how they're going to meet in RL and how she wants my daughter - and a few of their mutual friends - with her when she meets the guy. She also says that she doesn't want any of the parents to know that they will say they're just going to the park to play.
Oh I don't think so! First of all, this little girl is already a class A slut in training. She wears very revealing clothes and is very loose. Whether or not she is still a virgin is any body's guess but since she has no supervision at all, I'm guessing she has had some sexual experience since she's ALWAYS with some guy (usually older then her but within a couple of years of her age).
She actually plans on meeting this guy this weekend! So I called their principal since he has information on contacting her dad since there is the risk that the girl will be raped by this 23-year-old guy she doesn't know. WTF does a 23-year-old want with a 13-year-old? And yes, she did tell him her age and he STILL wants to meet her. Hmm, can we say pedophile?
Well, this is the straw that broke the camel's back with that girl. I never liked the girl and really began to dislike her last year after a shitty stunt she pulled on my daughter (telling her she hates her and didn't want to be friends with and had her little group of friends not talk to my daughter). Thankfully, my daughter has other friends - all of which I DO like and get along with their parents - and who live near us unlike that girl. But frankly, my daughter is no longer allowed to talk to this girl online or on the phone. I can't control her at school but I can sure as hell control her here at home and that slut-in-training is no longer welcome to call.