Mount Chiak ~ Uh oh! They Didn't See the Sign

I get why people from Wonju were upset. When a movie associates a real place with danger or horror, it can affect tourism. But I think most people understand that it’s just fiction. South Korea has a lot of horror films based on urban legends, so this isn’t surprising. It’s nice to see more movies exploring outdoor adventure horror, nature can be just as terrifying as any haunted house.
 
I love that Korean horror keeps experimenting with different genres! Mixing sci-fi, horror, and thriller elements sounds ambitious. The fact that Mount Chiak is real adds a cool urban legend vibe. Korean films tend to be great at psychological horror, so I’m curious if this has that unsettling, slow-burn tension or if it’s more action-driven. Either way, I’ll watch anything Yun Kyun-Sang is in—dude’s a solid actor.
As a person who never learned how to ride a bike, that mountain biking was impressive! But I still don't know if there are aliens or just mad government scientists who like to experiment. LOL.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top