Most Emotional Events that You've played a Game

[HIDE]The end of Secret of Mana. My sister and I spent weeks of our life on that game, so it was an emotional moment to finally complete it and see the ending. :anime: [/HIDE]

[HIDE]Right before you get the second airship in Final Fantasy VI.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]The end of the first Kingdom Hearts. At the time, not knowing about any sequels, it was amazingly bitterweet.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]The part in KHII when you first leave Twilight Town, with one of my favorite BGMs in the game.[/HIDE]
 
Both of my most memorable moments in videogamedom have to be from the Phantasy Star games; especially II and IV for the following reasons:

omg dude! I cant believe I forgot all about PS. Great mentions, those always stuck with me when I played them as a kid.
 
I think I agree with all of Igadevil's in one way or another. I also though Beyond Good and Evil had some really great moment throughout.
 
When I lost to the New York Nightmare in Blitz: The Leauge.

...

Oh wait...

HEY, DUDE. There are some FPS' that actually try to make as story. Like when...

[HIDE]Cortana sold her soul to that end monster in Halo 2. Seriously, WTF?[/HIDE]

Truly, Shenmue had some deep moments. Like...

[hide]Nozomi announced she was leaving for Canada. STOP BEING SO CELABIC RYO AND JUST TAP THAT GOING-AWAY ASS. Jeez man, she loves you. Stop being so blinded by revenge.[/hide]
 
I don't get emotional playing games. I get angry. So when Aeris kicked the bucket the first time I played, I got angry. It fucked up my entire gameplay strategy. Also... when I couldn't defeat Adel in Disc 3 of 8 when I first played it, I restarted the entire game.

>_>
 
The end of the first Shenmue.... I had coincidentally beat the game on New Year's Day game time and there was celebrations going on as Ryo and I went to board the boat.

The opening of Shenmue II gave me chills and put tears in my eyes I was so happy for its return.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top