MORK BORG Spinoff CY_BORG Now Available

Staff member
After Free League Publishing and Stockholm Kartell developed and released MORG BORG in 2020, tabletop customers ate it up and started demanding a sequel. As of today it’s here: CY_BORG.
CY_BORG, while being a direct follow-up, is a bit different than MORK BORG. Whereas MORK BORG took its inspiration from the metal music genre, CY_BORG is inspired by noise, industrial and underground hiphop. You and your friends play cybernetically enhanced misfits and outlaws in an oppressive technological landscape of systemic corruption, street violence, and even alien-worshipping cults (not the nice ones). The game is fully compatible with MORK BORG and its expansions.
CY_BORG RPG is a game about climate collapse, out-of-control consumerism, the commodification of personal data, late-stage capitalism, transhumanism and senseless violence. A fever-dream of tech, punk and fury. Of fighting a failed future. A deck-hacking, brick-throwing upheaval of a game.
CY_BORG uses a modified version of MORK...

Continue reading...

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
After being introduced to "The Borg" via Star Trek, I started looking at cyborgs differently. LOL. But now that you mentioned this game, I remember that cyborgs aren't all that terrifying.,

Mork Borg is one of my favorites and I just love it and never feel bored and certainly excited about the CY_BORG and would be trying it very soon

I never knew about morkborg but now reading about CY_Borge makes me long to try morkborge.