Mohinder is confirmed to be Spider-Man Heroes Season 3

HaiTien78

Member
From the Comic-Con screening of the new season:

"How about some Mohinder dish? As was revealed in the Comic-Con screening of the season premiere, Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is getting powers, and I can tell you that the powers you see exhibited at the end of the finale (Super-Strenght) are not the end of the story. Before too long we’ll see him exhibit a nifty power that he shares with one of the top five comic-book superheroes of all time. Care to guess which hero and which power? (Here’s a hint: Homer Simpson had a pig version.)"

Video of Mohinder's new "lab"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrKxfDA-GlY
 
As cool an idea I think this is, I would like him to remain powerless. It's interesting to see a central character not have powers and follow what's going on, doing what he can as a human.

But still, it sounds like a decent idea.
 
So much for not repeating the mistakes of making a terrible season again?
The more and more I hear about this next one, the more I'm not looking forward to it. I didn't even think S2 was THAT terrible, but now...
(safety spoilers, the topic already stated some)
Mohinder getting powers?... Nathan coming back?... Elle not becoming a regular cast member?...

I do like that they kept Niki, even if no one else does...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top