MMPR cast reunion at Anime Expo 09


*takes off pants*

:fappery:
 

If you can manage to get people that haven't seen eachother (minus the 4 people that saw each other LAST YEAR) then maybe I'll change my mind on the subject.

But either way it still kinda sux a little cus I live in NY...:redface2:
 
UPDATE:

16 Power Ranger actors to be at AX09. Final and official announcement made

Feel free to repost everywhere:

For those of you who haven't heard, we have added 11 more Ranger ators to our Anime Expo 09 Ranger line-up

-Karan Ashley-Aisha, the Mighty Morphin’ Yellow Power Ranger (Friday and Saturday)

-Steve Cardenas-Rocky, the Mighty Morphin’ Red Power Ranger (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

-Walter Jones-Zack, the Mighty Morphin’ Black Power Ranger (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

-Catherine Sutherland-Kat, the Mighty Morphin’ Pink Power Ranger (Saturday and Sunday)

-Robert Axelrod-Lord Zedd (all 4 days)


THE NEW ADDITIONS:

-Barbara Goodson-Empress Rita Repulsa-MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS (all 4 days)

-Nakia Burrise-Yellow Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: TURBO (Fri, Sat. and Sun.)

-Blake Foster-Blue Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: TURBO (Fri, Sat. and Sun.)

-Patricia Ja Lee-Pink Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: TURBO and POWER RANGERS IN SPACE (Sat. and Sun.)

-Dan Southworth-Quantum Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: TIME FORCE (Sat. and Sun.)

-Cerina Vincent-Yellow Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: LOST GALAXY (Thurs. only)

-Reggie Rolle-Green Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: LOST GALAXY (Thurs. only)

-Amy Rolle-Trakeena- POWER RANGERS: LOST GALAXY (Thursday only)

-Brandon Jay McLaren-Red Power Ranger- POWER RANGERS: SPD (Thurs. only)

-Monica May-Yellow Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: SPD (Thurs. only)

-Chris Violette-Blue and Red Power Ranger-POWER RANGERS: SPD (Thurs. only)


For additional information and schedules for each ranger:
http://www.anime-expo.org/2009/05/20/an ... s-talents/
 
Wow, a lot of the new guys are only going to be there on Thursday... I wonder if that's why they didn't book earlier.
 
I'm hoping to be able to go... A friend said he could get me in for free if I agree to cosplay. We'll just have to see if I actually get the weekend off, like I asked. :redface2:
 
This news is amazing, I'm getting a mini-Power Morphicon 2 vibe from this.



It will be even more amazing if you can get Matt Austin, Jason Narvy, Paul Schrier, and some Ninja Storm actors to come.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…