I'm annoyed like hell that this got printed everywhere, and even more annoyed that the overexposure of this picture hasn't ruined her career in any way.
I have nothing against people who like her, but I hate her media-whoring guts.
The big deal is that she is 15-years-old and that picture borders on child pornography. The big deal is that her parents had left the set by that time and she was left in the hands of a woman who took advantage of Miley's parents being gone. I very much doubt they would agree to Miley posing practically top less in a provocative image. It's completely different if she was posing in a bathing suit since it doesn't imply she as naked.
The big deal is that she is 15-years-old and that picture borders on child pornography. The big deal is that her parents had left the set by that time and she was left in the hands of a woman who took advantage of Miley's parents being gone. I very much doubt they would agree to Miley posing practically top less in a provocative image. It's completely different if she was posing in a bathing suit since it doesn't imply she as naked.
It doesn't look anywhere near pornographic to me - in fact, it's a very beautiful photo. I would say the media and the public is oversexing it far more than Leibovitz. And from what I understand her parents/minders were present for the entire shoot.
I have seen fully clothed photos that are a thousand times more provocative than this image.
It doesn't look anywhere near pornographic to me - in fact, it's a very beautiful photo. I would say the media and the public is oversexing it far more than Leibovitz. And from what I understand her parents/minders were present for the entire shoot.
I have seen fully clothed photos that are a thousand times more provocative than this image.